RGCMS has established a Research & Development Committee in order to promote research activities among students and faculty of the college. The R&D committee aims to provide a platform to students, academicians, researchers and business practitioners to discuss the rapidly changing business practices.
- To create awareness and opportunities in research among the faculty & students.
- To create interest and atmosphere among the faculty and students to take up research projects.
- To ensure smooth and effective functioning of research activities.
- To promote multidisciplinary academic as well as industry-oriented research.
- To identify the potential areas of research in various disciplines of management.
- To develop R&D strategy in accordance with the college strategic plan.
- To prepare and submit proposals to government agencies for obtaining funded projects.
- To encourage multi-disciplinary research internally within the institute and externally with other organizations.
- Encourage faculty to publish papers in various National/International conferences of their specialized areas.
- To coordinate the research activities of the college.
- Encourage faculty to attend various research oriented Faculty development programmes.
- Encourage and motivate the faculty to apply for PhD.
- To encourage faculty and students to publish their research works in reputed journals that have good impact factor and are Scopus indexed.
- To plan for resource mobilization through industry interaction and consultancy.
- To help the library maintain a repository of all the published research papers and case studies.
Research Policy 2023-2024
- To promote research culture among students and faculty in the field of management and allied areas.
- To encourage original quality research in the fields of management, commerce, industry and other relevant fields.
- To identify the emerging areas of research and encourage the faculty members to undertake research in these areas.
- To provide financial assistance for publication of research papers and research findings.
- To organize various workshops to develop appropriate research skills among the scholars and faculty members.
- To establish suitable infrastructure in the college that will help to undertake different research projects.
- To encourage the faculty members & students for research initiatives in the form of paper presentations in conferences at national & international level.
- To undertake various study/research/sponsored projects in coordination with the Industry.
- To ensure the importance of academic integrity and the pursuit of quality in research.
- To encourage faculty members for Doctoral research by establishing a Research center.
- To undertake all other such activities which will inculcate research culture in the college.
- Research Funding and Approvals
- The Institute allocates seed money of Rs.1,50,000 per annum which is utilized for research related activities.
- Leave availed for research activity will be treated as Duty Leave.
- The institute offers financial assistance to faculty and students for undertaking research projects, attending conferences, seminars, workshops and publishing/ presenting research papers.
- Publication of research papers in UGC-CARE Journals or indexed in SCI/Scopus will be appreciated and rewarded with Rs. 7500/- for the main author and Rs. 3000/- for the co-authors. Publication of research papers in PEER REVIEWED Journals with high impact factor will be appreciated and rewarded with Rs. 2000/- for the main author and Rs. 1000/- for the co-authors.
- Each faculty/student will be sanctioned up to Rs. 1000/- per year for attending FDP, Conferences and Seminars, MOOCS, training, workshop etc. subject to recommendation by the R&D committee and approval by the Director of college. (Maximum of one such activity will be sponsored per year)
- Publication of books will be appreciated and rewarded with Rs. 5000/- for a main author and Rs. 2000/- for the co-authors.
- National Patent done by faculty will be appreciated and rewarded with Rs. 6000/(With Grant) and 3,000/ (Without grant)- for a principal inventor and Rs. 3000/(With Grant) and 1,500/ (Without grant)- for the co-inventors/contributors
- International Patent done by faculty will be appreciated and rewarded with ,Rs. 8,000/ (With grant), 4,000/-(Without grant) for a principal inventor (International) and Rs. 4000/(With Grant) and 2,000/ (Without grant)- for the co-inventors/contributors
- Each faculty/student attending such conferences, Seminars, Presenting/ publishing papers, FDP, workshop, training etc. will submit certificates for the same to the Research & Development Committee.
- If the faculty has availed the full sanction of the year and proposes to attend the said events beyond sanctioned amount, special approval is sought from the Director for the same. The said decision will be taken in all fairness and with equal justice to all faculty members.
- At the end of the Academic year faculty members and students will be felicitated for their contribution in research activity on the recommendation of R&D committee and approval by the director.
- 50% of Individual Professional membership fees (Annual/ Lifetime) or 2,000 whichever is less (membership from registered organizations in the area of Education, Research and Industry & Commerce ).
Publication – Faculty
Publication – Student
|Sr. No.||Student Name, Faculty Name||Category||Publication details|
|01||Ms. Meghna Bodolla, Dr. Radhika Wadhera||Research Paper||A study of Selection and Training Human Resources (ISSN 2313-7410)|
R&D presents FDP on: “How to write Case Study & teaching Note for Quality Journal”
Resource Person: Dr. Krunal Punjwani, Assistant Professor, NMIMS College: This event was conducted on the Topic –“How to write Case Study and Teaching note in Quality Journals”
Webinar on “Student Development Program On Creating Google Forms for Research”
Webinar on “Student Development Program On Creating Presentation on Canva”