RGCMS has established a Research & Development Committee in order to promote research activities among students and faculty of the college. The R&D committee aims to provide a platform to students, academicians, researchers and business practitioners to discuss the rapidly changing business practices.
- To create awareness and opportunities in research among the faculty & students.
- To create interest and atmosphere among the faculty and students to take up research projects.
- To ensure smooth and effective functioning of research activities.
- To promote multidisciplinary academic as well as industry-oriented research.
- To identify the potential areas of research in various disciplines of management.
- To develop R&D strategy in accordance with the college strategic plan.
- To prepare and submit proposals to government agencies for obtaining funded projects.
- To encourage multi-disciplinary research internally within the institute and externally with other organizations.
- Encourage faculty to publish papers in various National/International conferences of their specialized areas.
- To coordinate the research activities of the college.
- Encourage faculty to attend various research oriented Faculty development programmes.
- Encourage and motivate the faculty to apply for PhD.
- To encourage faculty and students to publish their research works in reputed journals that have good impact factor and are Scopus indexed.
- To plan for resource mobilization through industry interaction and consultancy.
- To help the library maintain a repository of all the published research papers and case studies.
- To promote research culture among students and faculty in the field of management and allied areas.
- To encourage original quality research in the fields of management, commerce, industry and other relevant fields.
- To identify the emerging areas of research and encourage the faculty members to undertake research in these areas.
- To provide financial assistance for publication of research papers and research findings.
- To organize various workshops to develop appropriate research skills among the scholars and faculty members.
- To establish suitable infrastructure in the college that will help to undertake different research projects.
- To encourage the faculty members & students for research initiatives in form of paper presentation in conferences at national & international level
- To undertake various study/research/sponsored project in coordination with the Industry.
- To ensure the importance of academic integrity and the pursuit of quality in research.
- To encourage faculty members for Doctoral research by establishing Research center.
- To undertake all other such activities which will inculcate research culture in the college.
- Funding and Approvals
- The Institute allocate seed money of Rs. 1,00,000/- per annum which is utilized for research related activities.
- The institute offer financial assistance to faculty and students for undertaking research projects, attending conferences, seminars, workshops and publishing/ presenting research papers.
- Each faculty will be sanctioned up to Rs. 5000/- per year for presenting/ publishing research papers, attending FDP, Conferences and Seminars subject to recommendation by the R&D committee and approval by the Director of college.
- If the faculty has availed the full sanction of the year and proposes to attend the said events beyond sanctioned amount, special approval is sought from the Director for same. The said decision will be taken in all fairness and with equal justice to all faculty members.
- Student interested in research activities will be sanctioned up to Rs.2000/- per year subject to recommendation by the R&D committee and approval by the Director of college.
- Each faculty will be sponsored a maximum of two research activities per year, so as to give an equal opportunity to all members.
- Leave taken for research activity will be treated as Duty Leave.
- Each faculty attending such conferences, Seminars, Presenting/ publishing papers, FDP will submit a detailed report and certificate for the same to the Research & Development Committee.
- The research paper should be published/ presented in UGC-CARE Journals or equivalent having high impact factor or indexed in SCI/ Scopus for getting sponsorship from college.
- Publication of book will be appreciated and rewarded with Rs. 5000/- for single author. If the authors are more than one then the said amount will be distributed equally among authors.
- Patenting done by faculty will be appreciated and rewarded with Rs. 5000/- for individual faculty. If the contributors are more than one then the said amount will be distributed equally among contributors.
- At the end of academic year faculty members and students will be felicitated for their contribution in research activity on the recommendation of R&D committee and approval by the director.
Publication – Faculty
Publication – Student
|Sr. No.||Student Name, Faculty Name||Category||Publication details|
|01||Ms. Meghna Bodolla, Dr. Radhika Wadhera||Research Paper||A study of Selection and Training Human Resources (ISSN 2313-7410)|