|24-03-2021||Shriram General Insurance Company Ltd|
|03-04-2021||Paul Shantanu Engineering Pvt. Ltd|
|05-03-2021||IDFC Recruitment Drive|
|10-03-2021||Chola MS General Insurance Company Limited|
Placement Cell Plays an important role in planning and training candidates according to the need of industry through continuous interaction in guest sessions, workshops, webinars, industrial visits, research conferences and consultancy work by student and faculty members. It results in getting live projects, summer internship and Final placement of our students and also providing Entrepreneur to society for exploring their ideas into commercial ventures.
- To facilitate final recruitment of the Students
- To provide exposure through internship to MMS pursuing students.
- To establish and maintain relationships with industries for their recruitment requirements.
- To facilitate industry and academia interaction.
Our placement cell is supported by a competent placement committee. The cell has built strong links with the industry, understanding their needs, and gearing up by keeping a track of student progress so that we are able to provide the best of opportunities to our graduating students.
Policy & SOP
- It is mandatory for all students to complete the Training and Placement Need assessment form.
- RGCMS will facilitate the process, so it is important that all communication to and from HR Reps should be routed through T&P coordinators.
- Students are advised to read the Announcements made through notices put up on Notice boards / website / emails, go through the company website and must inform T & P Department if not interested to appear for the same.
- Students shall prepare their Resume in standard format shared by T&P coordinators, highlighting their achievements, Summer Projects and anything beyond the curriculum which enhances the employability of the students
- Students not meeting the mandatory eligibility criteria required by the company, would not be allowed to sit for the same.
- Students are advised to be dressed in Formals for every Recruitment Drive and should must carry a Folder comprising of:
- Copies of Resume
- Passport size colored Photographs
- Photocopy of all the Certificates (10th , 12th , Graduation Mark sheets and certificates etc)
- College ID card
- Aadhar Card / Pan Card
Attendance and Punctuality
- Student will not be permitted for placement drives if there attendance is less than 70% in any of the training / seminars / Guest lectures or any other curricular / co-curricular activities.
- Late coming or not showing up for interview will not be tolerated.
- Students not showing up for interview will be debarred from future placement opportunities
- Students should maintain discipline and show ethical & decent behavior in every action they make during the placement process. Any student found violating the protocol set by the company or defaming the Institute’s name would be debarred from the placements for the rest of the academic year and it could lead to strict disciplinary action by the Institute.
- Students found cheating or misbehaving in the selection process (PPT/Test/GD/Interview) will be disqualified from the placements for the rest of the academic year.
- Students getting 2 Job Offers will not be allowed for further placement opportunities, until all students have at least one offer.
- It is mandatory for student to share offer and appointment letter with T&P coordinator
- Joining Status: In case, a student decides not to join where S/he got selected, S/he should inform the company in writing with reasons at earliest and also required to submit a copy of that letter / mail to the Placement Office.
- Dress Code: Students must be formally dressed whenever they participate in any Placement activity. Placement office reserves the right to refuse permission to a student to attend the same, if their attire is unsatisfactory.
- Identity Cards: Students must bring their identity cards with them whenever they go through a placement process in campus or off campus.
Grounds on which Student can be debarred
- Student may be debarred from the placement if S/he is found engaged in fraudulent practices.
- Any Eligible student consecutively not participating in 2 recruitment drives without prior information to campus T & P cell.
- The details of the resume have to be genuine and any student found violating this rule will be debarred from the placements for the rest of the academic year.
- Student cannot drop out from selection process once he/she has been shortlisted.
Companies who believe in us
Do Connect With Us