JNIESTR Scholarship Policy was introduced in 2020-2021. JNI Trust has decided to extend scholarship to deserving students for academic year 2O21-22. Covid-19 Pandemic last year coupled with the relentless second wave in 2021, has caused global economic impact in terms of job losses, reduced pay and in extreme cases loss of livelihood. True to the vision of RGCMS, the need of the hour is to facilitate and nurture capable students to become well trained business professionals who will deliver social and economic impact.
However due to financial limitations, there are a lot of capable students who are seriously thinking of dropping professional education altogether. These students will miss chances of professional education thus impacting their full job potential and contribution to the economy in the long run. Looking at this situation, the parent trust JNIESTR decided to help these capable students with merit cum need scholarship.
The key objective is to provide merit cum need based financial assistance to capable students belonging to OBC/SEBC/SC/ST/NT category or economically backward category and children of deceased Covid-19 frontline workers who otherwise are considering dropping off or delaying their professional education.
Please fill out Merit-Cum-Need Based Financial Assistance – Scholarship Form for Open/OBC/SEBC/SC/ST/NT/Children of Covid19 Frontline Workers.
Before filling the form, please make sure to have following documents in pdf format
- Income Proof (ITR / Salary Slip / Agricultural Income Certificate / Any other relevant proof) *
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Entrance Exam Score Card (If applicable)
- Parents ID Proof (Profession) (Identity card of parents / Aadhar Card / PAN Card / Driving License / Any other relevant document) *
- SSC Marksheet (Class X marksheet) *
- HSC Marksheet (Class XII marksheet) *
- Graduation Marksheet (if appeared for final year, then 5th Sem Marksheet) *