Entrepreneurship Development committee at RGCMS dedicated to promote the spirit of entrepreneurship among students throughout the college. It provides the budding entrepreneurs with a platform to convert their dreams into reality, organizes activities and events within the college for its students which brings out their entrepreneurial skills with support of start up Incubation center viz., “Ignition Incubation Center” hosted in Institution premises.
- To create environment for self-employment and entrepreneurship through formal and informal programs.
- To provide platform in support of formal Entrepreneurship Development curriculum.
- To promote creative thinking and efficient work culture, develop communication, marketing and management skills, make productive
- business plans, and to convert innovations into marketable products.
- To organize expert talks by Successful Entrepreneurs
- To develop entrepreneurial skills in students
- To organize various seminars and workshops to create awareness about entrepreneurship
- To bridge the gap between investors and budding entrepreneurs
- To organize Ideathons and Business proposal competitions
Ignition Incubation Center