• Parents & Students get to choose amongst various available tenures and apply with absolutely 0 processing fee.
• Zero interest EMI at 6, 10 & 12 months.
• Quick and Paperless Documentation process
• Get Insurance Cover for up-to 5 Years of Education Fee Covered powered by Tata AIG absolutely free
• 10% rewards on borrowed amount up to Rs.10000/-
• Get access to premium learning content at huge discounts
• Get apple I-pad and Mac-book at ZERO COST monthly installment up-to 12 EMIs
1. What is the Easy Monthly Payment scheme?
Ans: Easy monthly payment scheme is a finance facility offered by us to convert your student fee and other allied fees into easy
monthly installments at an affordable cost, starting 0 cost for 6 months. The tenure can also be extended up to 12 months.
2. Who can avail FP Easy pay scheme?
Ans: All parents of the Educational Institute, both salaried and self-employed can apply for the Easy pay option.
3. Can we decide the installment tenure?
Ans: The installment tenure is fixed at 6, 10 & 12 months.
4. Can we include other fee such as Transport, Books, Uniform etc.?
Ans: Yes, any fee that is payable to your education institute can be included in the Easy pay scheme – including outstanding dues
from 2020-2021 and current dues for 2021-22.
5. How do I pay the monthly installments?
Ans: The monthly installments are auto-debited from your bank account, a request for the same will be obtained from you at the
time of sanction of the easy pay facility.
6. Are there any Hidden charges?
Ans: There are absolutely no hidden charges, in case a monthly installment is not paid as per due date, a bounce or penal interest
charge will be applicable.
7. Can I Foreclose the Easy pay scheme facility?
Ans: Yes, you can foreclose the facility anytime you would like to and there are no charges for it.
8. What are the documents required to avail the Easy pay scheme?
Ans: Applicants are required to share a clear copy of their PAN, Aadhaar, Bank Account details and the student admission number
9. Is my Data Secure
Ans: Yes, we save all the data on a secure private cloud server, ensuring safety and security of data. Loans are given by RBI
licensed NBFCs and all your data is completely secure with us.
10. Can I renew this facility for next year?
Ans: Yes, once you have availed our facility and completed the payments promptly, you can renew the facility for subsequent
11. What are the rules for adding a co-applicant?
Ans: Co-applicants are required to share clear copy of their documents like Aadhaar, PAN card and bank statement / account
details while uploading. The co-applicant can be a guardian/ parent/ relative of the student.
12. When can I avail the 100% Insurance on Education fees?
Ans: 100% insurance on education fees can be availed in situations where the primary applicant/income holder of the family
meets with an unforeseen situation like accidental death and permanent disability in such cases, we will insure the child’s
education fee for a period up-to 5 years with the same institute.
13. Cashback offerings?
Ans: Cashback 10% of loan value up-to Rs. 10000/-
14. What is the age limit for applying for senior citizens?
Ans: Anyone who is 21 -60 years of age can apply with us.
15. What is the minimum salary criteria, if any?
Ans: Minimum salary criteria need to be approximately 2x of the EMI amount provided there are no other monthly liabilities.
16. How does insurance work if co-applicant is in the picture?
Ans: Insurance is applicable for single applicant cases.
19. What is the process followed for Siblings?
Ans: For siblings, parents can add the application under same mobile number login with new application details.
20. Who confirms my fee amount & who should I contact for my fee due?
Ans: Fee amount and due will be confirmed by the school authority.
21. What happens if I default a payment for two- or three-monthly installments?
Ans: If a payment is defaulted for a month, a penalty will be charged according to the e-sign agreement. CIBIL score of the
applicant will be affected
How to Apply?
• To apply visit: https://financepeer.com/app/sign-up
• Enter Mobile Number and OTP
• Enter Basic details and Admission Number, Select institute as JAWAHARLAL NEHRU INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION SCIENCE
AND TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH TRUST.
• Branch Name : Rajeev Gandhi College of Management Studies
• Upload KYC details (PAN, Aadhar, Recent Selfie, Bank statement/cancelled cheque)
• Approval done, complete post approval loan agreement e-signing process, first -EMI Payment, E-NACH (ECS) Activation
• Fee Disbursed to the Institute.
In case of any assistance please contact:
Sandeep Ghatge: 7776829098
Customer Success Associate