Institute Social Responsibility at Rajeev Gandhi College of Management Studies has evolved to include the participation of all stakeholders including students, faculty, NGO’s, rotary clubs etc. Over the years the students and faculty at RGCMS have actively participated in outreach program initiatives where they contribute their knowledge, skills, and technical expertise. Some of the activities covered under ISR are Unnat Bharat Abhiyan, Blood Donation, Swachha Bharat Abhiyan, Flood Relief, Tree Plantation etc.
Objectives and Functions
To develop, integrate and initiate collaborations with stakeholders for strategic inventions in the areas of health, education, community development, and environment. It enables the college to engage in social welfare activities and to take part in the development of the society.
Functions of ISR Committee:
- Formulating and recommending the activities to be undertaken by the college.
- Recommending amount of expenditure to be incurred on ISR activities undertaken.
- To constitute the committee for implementation and execution of ISR initiatives/ activities.
- To keep a record of activities carried out during the financial year.
- To propose budget expenditure at the beginning of the financial year and get it approved.