RAJEEV GANDHI COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES, GHANSOLI, NAVI MUMBAI.
STUDENT COUNCIL 2019
Objective of Student Council 2019
- The Objective is to create interested in leadership, event planning or becoming more involved in the school are welcome to become involved.
- The Objective of the student council is to give students an opportunity to develop leadership by organizing and carrying out College activities and projects.
- In addition to planning events that contribute to College spirit and community welfare, the student council is the voice of the student body.
- Help share student ideas, interests and concerns with the College wide community.
Role and Responsibility
As a representative of this council, there are certain responsibilities. The first and most important priority is that you are a positive leader in this school and you demonstrate good character.
- Attend the Student Council Meetings.
- Get your ideas and input in Student Council meetings
- Keep your grades up.
- Behave appropriately at all times while at College. This includes all classes, lunch etc. Inappropriate behaviour could lead to temporary or permanent removal from Student Council.
- Participate in as many College-related activities as possible.
- Be organised. Student Council activities and projects involve many different aspects, with different students responsible for different parts. If you are not organized, things will get lost and have to be re-done by you or someone else.
COMPOSITION OF STUDENT COUNCIL 2019
|SR. NO.||NAME OF STUDENT||DESIGNATION|
|1||SHUBHAM G. PAWAR||President|
|2||PRANAL A. MATKAR||Vice-President|
|3||ROHIT D. INKAR||General Secretary|
|4||MAYURI D. MORE||Dy. General Secretary|
|5||SHEETAL S. PEDNEKAR||Cultural Secretary|
|6||KANAIYA N. GAJRA||Dy. Cultural Secretary|
|7||JAGRUTI N. PATIL||Cultural Coordinator|
|8||VISHWAJEET JADHAV||Sports Secretary|
|9||AASHAY R. GURAV||Dy. Sports Secretary|
|10||YOGESH G. SHINDE||Sports Coordinator|
|11||VAIBHAV C. MISHRA||Media Secretary|
|12||SIDDHARTH V. PATIL||Dy. Media Secretary|
|13||ANIL B. DHAKANE||Media Coordinator|
|14||NIKITA M. MANE||Technical Secretary|
|15||KOMAL V. LEKAWALE||Dy. Technical Secretary|
|16||SHIVANI H. SHINDE||Technical Coordinator|
|17||MRUNAL V. YEWALE||Ladies University Representative|
|18||PAYAL KUMARI||Dy. Ladies University Representative|
|19||AVINASH A. PANDA||Member|
|21||NIKITA C. MANE||Member|
|22||POOJA S. GADE||Member|
|23||ASHWINI S. KATAGERI||Member|
|24||SHRUTIKA T. MANE||Member|
|25||SNEHAL B. UGALMUGALE||Member|
|26||AKANKSHA S. SINGH||Member|
|28||VAIBHAV N. SHANKPAL||Member|
|29||VAIBHAV D. PATIL||Member|
|30||ROHIT M. KADAM||Member|
|31||SAMIKSHA A. SAWANT||Member|
|32||SWAPNIL S. GAWANE||Member|
|33||AJAZ I. KHAN||Member|
|34||BRIJESH S. YADAV||Member|
|35||CHANDRABHAN S. YADAV||Member|
|36||NIKITA R. YADAV||Member|
|37||SHRADDHA M. JADHAV||Member|
|38||ASHISH H. NAIK||Member|
|39||RUSHIKESH L. SALVE||Member|
|40||RUDRAKESH Y. KSHIRSAGAR||Member|